I am a Psychosexual Therapist who specialises in working with sex and porn addiction. I work with individuals, couples and partners in Buckhurst Hill, Essex and Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. I also work on Zoom.
I facilitate a Men’s Sex Addiction Recovery Group for addicts on Mondays (Henley) and Thursdays (Buckhurst Hill). I also run an online support group for partners of addicts.
I have thirteen years of experience of working with both couples and individuals. I am the Clinical Director of the Cherry Tree centres in Buckhurst Hill and Henley-on-Thames and have lectured at the University of East London.
My qualifications include:
- MA in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- BSc in Psychology, Dip in Psychosexual Therapy
- Dip. in Relationship Counselling
- Dip. In Sex Addiction Counselling
- StopSo Trained (Specialist Treatment Organisation for the Prevention of Sexual Offending)
- Certificate in Clinical Supervision
I am a member of:
If you would like further information or would like an informal chat about how I might be able to help you, do not hesitate to get in touch.